Have you tried natural gout medicine like herbs and supplements to cure your gout? Though there is no medical cure for gout yet, many natural health experts have proven you can cure your gout with a healthier lifestyle and simple herbs.
In fact, many of our natural health customers have written e-mails how herbs and supplements have cured their gout. But which herbs work and which ones do not?
In this article, you will learn 5 different herbs that will cure gout and even prevent it from ever coming back.
Cure Gout by Flushing Uric Acid
The reason why natural gout medicine works is because it cures the cause of gout… uric acid. This acidic build up is the main cause of gout. When uric acid is not properly flushed by the body, it becomes deposited between the joints. Typically, the big toe is the first joint to be disturbed.
Fortunately, natural health research has been finding numerous vitamins, minerals, herbs and supplements that work to flush uric acid, neutralize it and even dissolve uric crystals.
Grab a pencil and get ready to learn 5 ways to cure gout naturally.
Natural Gout Medicine Tips
1. Many sufferers use berries to cure gout. One berry fruit that you may wish to try is strawberries. Strawberries have been shown to effectively neutralize uric acid. This will allow immediate relief from gout symptoms.
2. Alfalfa is an excellent choice to help neutralize high acid levels. In addition to containing a high source of minerals and nutrients, alfalfa has been shown to drastically reduce the acid in the body.
3. Supplementing folic acid is also critical. 10 to 75 mg of folic acid per day can inhibit xanthine oxidase which is required for uric acid production.
4. Garlic has been long touted as the miracle herb. One remedy for gout is to supplement 3-5 raw cloves of garlic daily which can help cure gout and increase your overall health. Plus it has been shown to keep vampires away. Just kidding!
5. Both juniper and hyssop have also been shown to be effective for neutralizing this type of acid.